Thursday, February 25, 2010

So...

Okay so my day has been abnormal. Took some sleeping pills last night to try and help me sleep, ended up waking up every two hours instead. Got to work, started at 7. Defiantly not a morning person. Our closer called off at 9 this morning. Tried to replace her and the one person had classes tonight and the other never gave us a call back. So I worked 7 till 11, instead of 7-3. And tonight I go back and work 8 till midnight. Hopefully there won't be a huge mess for me when I get there.

Went to lunch with my sister. Have been wanting Chinese for the past couple of days so we went to New Chinatown Buffett. It was pretty good, with the exception of the fortune cookies were stale, but we each got good fortunes.

Came home and went to sleep for about three hours. Hope it's enough to let me go through tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment