Monday, April 26, 2010

Vacation part 2

Okay so on Thursday my sister and I were supposed to go to Pennsylvania and go outlet shopping. It's didn't go that way. She had been sick for a week so she went to the doctors instead. So the rest of the day was pretty quiet. As was for Friday. I went up to my work to retrieve my schedule. Went to Target and got a few things. Then I headed over to Aldi's because my parents went shopping for food for their trip and seemed to have forgotten about the animals and myself. Sat was all right. Poor last day and it was raining all day. Went up to the library. Headed up to Giant Eagle to cash in my coins. Went ot my sisters house around 6 and from there we went to her friends Cathy's for a Brown Bag Party. Afterwards we went out and let's just say it didn't go so well and we were home before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment