Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vacation part one

Okay since I'm half way through with my vacation I figured I'd post about it. Started on Sunday, around 6 am, the house phone rang. It was work calling. Someone had called off and they told my dad I was the only one available for it. My dad then informed them that I was on vacation. Go figure that they hadn't even checked the main schedule and just decided to call. I spent most of the day online checking on Best Buy to get a new computer. My old one was around six to seven years old. So I was in need of a replacement. Spent a lot of time texting my ex on it. He does work with computers all his life so I fully trusted his judgement on it.

Monday morning came I got up around 9 am. Took a quick shower and got ready to go to Best Buy. My sister was supposed to go with me but she had been feeling ill so I went to the bank. After the bank my dad had gotten out of his doctors appointment and we met at McDonalds for breakfast. He went over with me to Best Buy. Went home and waited like an hour for them to call to tell me the computer was ready and I was getting a $30.00 refund due to it already coming with the recover disk. Came home, and disconnected the old computer and reconnected the new one.

Tuesday was a lazy day. Went to the store with my mother for a few things and stopped up at the library real quick. Also I can now play Sims 3 on my computer, so happy about that. Had it since it had first came out but my old computer couldn't handle it.

Now we're onto Wednesday. Another lazy day so to speak. Did laundry and loads of it. My parents had planned a trip to Virginia Beach, leaving Friday and returning next Tuesday. So I get the house to myself. Figured all the laundry gets down and they can start packing without rushing around last minute, not that it probably won't happen anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment